Shipping containers or Conex boxes became the standard for intermodal shipping used by most shipping companies today. Because they are strong, weatherproof, stackable, and inexpensive, these durable storage solutions have found new life and serve multiple purposes. Founded in 2017, Pelican Containers is a market leader in new and used container sales, offering container sizes ranging from 20 ft. to 53 ft. Because they have offices throughout the United States, India, and the Philippines, Pelican can guarantee worldwide delivery.
Conex box applications go far beyond intermodal shipping; here are a few examples:
- Construction Site Storage – Made of high-grade steel, they are almost impossible to rob, making them the perfect solution for storing expensive tools and materials.
- Farming and Agriculture – Conex boxes are moisture and pest-resistant, increasing the shelf-life of produce. Install cooling units on these boxes makes them ideal for storing crops, and Pelican can help.
- Retail Shops and Kiosks – Customizing Conex boxes is becoming a preferred alternative to setting up traditional shops due to increased rent or lengthy construction time. Find out how modifications made by Pelican can make the retail shop dream a reality today.
- Schools – It does not take too much imagination to see how Conex boxes easily convert to storerooms for school supplies and furniture, but some innovative schools use them as classrooms and labs saving time and money. Pelican Containers provide services to modify Conex boxes based on the specific requirements.
- Home – Conex boxes are becoming increasingly popular options for those who want to downsize and create a portable home that is strong, safe, secure, and affordable. Pelican Containers has containers ranging from 6′ to 45′ and can install doors and windows to build the perfect solution.
Claiming excellent service is one thing; proving it is another. Here are a couple of comments from Pelican customers:
“My container was delivered safely and on time. The doors worked well and there were no dents or cracks.” – Adam S. in Florida
“It was a nice experience interacting with the helpful staff at Pelican. The container was in really good condition and perfectly suited my need.” – Demetrius L. in California
For anyone in the market for a new or used Conex box solution, go with a market leader in the sales, modification, and delivery of shipping containers – Pelican Containers.