Long Beach residents who are planning a home remodeling project trust the pros at My Space Remodeling. With over ten years of combined experience, the team at My Space Remodeling is committed to exceeding its customer’s expectations. Yelp reviews, like this one from Milbert D., support their claim,
Very professional work. I hire them to paint my restaurant and do all the tile. Excellent timing, excellent work. Netto and Alex were on top of all details. Thank you.”
Here are a few of the residential and commercial services provided at My Space Remodeling:
Residential Remodeling Services in Long Beach
- Room Additions: Living in Southern California, home expansions are a cost-effective way to solve space limitations in your home. My Space Remodeling experts can do everything, from adding bathrooms, bedrooms, and home offices to creating storage spaces so you can reclaim your garage.
- Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels: It’s no secret that kitchen and bathroom renovations add value to every home. The team at My Space Remodeling can cover the full spectrum of upgrades, from replacing fixtures to creating the remodel of your dreams.
- Replacement Windows and Doors: When windows and doors become hard to open and close, or it’s time for a new look that’s energy efficient, the My Space Remodeling team of fully insured experts is on the job. With various products to choose from, selecting the perfect look and fit are available to improve any room.
- Sunrooms and Patios: Adding a sunroom or patio is a great way to create a special place to blend the advantages of the California outdoor weather with all the indoor benefits.
Commercial Remodeling Services in Long Beach
- New Tenants: The team at My Space Remodeling are experts in offices, retail, restaurants and food services, dental and medical facilities, salons, and spa conversions. The pros at My Space Remodeling can do everything, from remodeling to decorating and even removing existing walls, adding walls, and creating essential business spaces like reception areas and IT closets.
- Tennant Upgrades: When occupying a new facility, it’s not uncommon to need an upgrade to fit the needs of the new space.
- Commercial Additions: Avoid relocating by expanding your current commercial space with My Space Remodeling. Businesses looking to modify their existing commercial property’s office space, conference room, showroom, or are considering a company apartment with a bedroom, bath, and kitchenette, look no further than My Space Remodeling.